3.28.2012

first post

a blog?  like whoa!  i have been reading other people's blogs for years now, loving them, feeling like i know them through their posts, and all the while wishing i had one of my own.  well, now i do.  go me!  i don't know exactly what will become of this blog but there are lots of things i love in life, so i am sure each of them will make their way into this somehow. 


here are some things i love (in no particular order):
sunshine, trips to mexico with my hubs, my boys, the fam, my friends, my dog goose, taking the kids to the playground, rage against the machine, haiku, issa, going out to dinner, zucchini bread, learning photography, my macbook pro, parties with delicious food, pinto noir, elephants, babies, saying i love you to the people i love, the park, the beach, thrift shopping, redecorating a room, planting a garden, working hard, achieving goals, driving with the windows down and the music loud, dancing with my kids, sarcasm, obx, pinterest, miller lite, real housewives of pretty much anywhere, californication, shameless, mad men, sesame street, going for ice cream, wawa, peanut chews, jolly joes and days off.


me and the hubs (circa 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment