3.30.2012

you down with OPI?

yeah you know me... 

it's friday.  thank you jesus, the work week is almost over.  the sun is shining, although it is not as warm as i would like it to be.  i'll take what i can get.

every friday i go and get my nails did at the nail salon below my work on my lunch break.  a little treat that i enjoy.  my good friend and i go together and the hardest thing about it is always picking out a color.  why?  i am indecisive.  i mean, what color do i want to see on my nails for the next week?  what events do i have coming up (none) that i may need a fresh mani for? 

i'm into some of the new colors from OPI that just came out.  the holland collection. 


i got the last one when i went last time and i really liked it.  "did you ear about van gogh?"  why yes, yes i did.  i am not sure what color i will go with today, or if i will even go.  i hate waiting for my nails to dry, that's for sure. 

not much on the agenda this weekend.  i may hit up target for some of these for the little one...



my boy has been peeing through his diaper every night for the last week.  it is not fun waking up to an angry baby.  time to bring in the big guns.  hopefully it works.

happy friday peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment